Telemedicine offers healthcare insurers the opportunity to
integrate on-demand access to quality care into their health plans.
MedCallAssist seamlessly becomes part of the company’s integrated health insurance network. Emergency Room claims cost are amongst the highest for payers. Expanding how health plans and payers increase access to care means better access and options for healthcare.
Seeing an Emergency physician can now be convenient, enjoyable and affordable- the way it should be. MedCallAssist specializes in today’s telemedicine model: 24/7/365 access to a national network of board-certified physicians, electronic health records, phone and video consultations, treatment options, referrals and prescriptions when indicated.
- Per Call Fee - Only pay Medcallassist on utilization, or capitated plans available
- Board Certified Emergency physicians with years of U.S. experience
- Takes all calls for all reasons
- All physicians work dedicated shifts, no call-backs
- Real-time reporting to plan administrators
- Plan document steerage/consulting, we aim to help increase utilization, saving company money in long run
- Working closely with TPA's, MedCallAssist offers scalable services, with regards to
- working with formularies, through our portals and software
- video capability
- reporting and documented savings
- we offer TPA pricing balance points: price points for volume, offering incentives if referred by out physicians to the ER, for example, etc... Please call and talk to one of our TPA specialists for details.
- MedCallAssist offers supplements to MEC (Minimal Essential Coverage) plans, and high-deductable health plans
How does it work?
- Confirm enrollment
- Speak to the Doctor
- The Doctor will Advise/Prescribe on your Call.